- Payment for any service will be expected at the time of the call.
- Accounts with a current balance due will be required to pay in full for services rendered at time of service.
- Calls scheduling routine or non-urgent appointments (vaccinations, teeth, reproduction, surgery, and x-rays) will be scheduled with priority given to clients with zero balances.
- A Finance Charge of 1.5% per month or 18% per annual rate will be assessed on all invoices with past due balances over 30 days. PLEASE NOTE: balances of 90 days past due will incur a charge of 3.5% per month and balances greater than 150 days past due will be charged and additional late fee of $25.00 per month.
- Statements will be processed and mailed on the 1st of each month.
- A telephone reminder will be given on any account that is 30 days past due.
- Accounts that are 60 days over due will be processed to our Accounts Receivable Management Firm. At this point all activities will be controlled by our Management Firm and you will receive a letter from our office regarding your removal from our client service list.
It is our desire to provide a quality service to you and meet your needs in a timely and effective manner. Your continued support of our efforts is appreciated and your compliance with the above policies will help us in our efforts to better serve you.