Many of the same health problems that affect us, including hearing loss, also affect our pets. Fortunately, most pets adapt very well to the disability with a little help from their owners.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Treatment And Services Policies
1. Payment for any service will be expected at the time of the call.
2. Accounts with a current balance due will be required to pay in full for services rendered at time of service.
3. Calls scheduling routine or non-urgent appointments (vaccinations, teeth, reproduction, surgery, and x-rays) will be scheduled with priority given to clients with zero balances.
4. A Finance Charge of 1.5% per month equaling 18% per annum will be charged on all account balances past 30 days.
5. Invoices will be processed and mailed on the 1st and 15th of each month.
6. A telephone reminder will be given on any account that is 30 days past due.
7. Accounts that are 60 days over due will be processed to our Accounts Receivable Management Firm. At this point all activities will be controlled by our Management Firm.
It is our desire to provide a quality service to you and meet your needs in a timely and effective manner. Your continued support of our efforts is appreciated and your compliance with the above policies will help us in our efforts to better serve you.